Friday, February 3, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge - Featured Artist




Hello everyone ~
I frequently play along with the SSS Flickr Challenge and I am honored to be one of the Featured Artists for the challenge that starts today! The theme is "Love is in the Air"...here is my card:


This SSS Exclusive Stamp and Die set is one of my all-time faves, and I thought it was perfect for the theme. I used dark gray cardstock for the sentiment and banner and SSS Twirling Tutu ink for the SSS Hearts stencil. It's hard to see on my screen, but I also used the largest Lil' Inkers stitched rectangle which only embossed the border of the front panel...and that was it!

The SSS Flickr Challenge always has a great theme, and they offer GC's to the SSS Store to the winners of their challenges! I hope you'll check it out and play along ~

Thanks so much for stopping by.









12 comments:

Barb said...

Yay! So happy to have you as a featured artist for the SSS Flickr challenge, Barb! I love this beautiful, CAS card! Thanks so much, my friend! ♥

Bobby said...

Congrats on being featured, Barb. I love the simplicity of your lovely card, and thanks for reminding me that I have that set. I forgot there was a valentine sentiment in it.

Loll said...

Congrats on being the Featured Designer at SSS Flickr! This card is so adorable! Love your design. xx

I Card Everyone said...

Oh YAY LOve to see you featured on SSS Flickr, Barb!!! congrats, and what a darling little love-filled card... LOve the tutu pink - and I'll take any kinda hugs you've got, honey!!!
You know this is where I first started posting cards... didn't know a thing about a thing ... I may have to revisit that page!
=]

nancy littrell said...

I love your sweet CAS Valentine's card Barb. TFS your card and the SSS Flickr link. I will check it out.

Congratulations for being chosen the featured stamper. Hugs....

Cat Craig said...

Congratulations Barb, what a darling Valentine. Perfect for SSS.

Kay Miller said...

Congratulations Barb on being the featured artist! Your card is so pretty! I love the black sentiment with the pretty pink hearts! Beautiful work my friend! :)

lostinpaper said...

Congrats on being a featured artist, your beautiful hearts and die cut sentiment on a CAS design was the perfect choice Barb!

Karren said...

Congrats on being featured, Barb! Your card is gorgeous and placing all the elements in one spot and leaving so much white space is such a great look.

TK said...

Wonderful,Barb! And I agree, that SSS stamp/die is terrific!

Monika Reeck said...

will take a look at that challenge
your SENDING in black is stunning gegen Heart in pink
sweet sentiment too under Sending..
CAS and beautiful card my friend

cm said...

Congratulations on your Featured Artist role and oh, how pretty your hearts and Sending card is! CAS-loving heart completely smitten!
hugs~c