Friday, September 23, 2016

Tag You're It Challenge #56 - Reminder


Hello again ~
As Guest Designer for the current challenge at Tag You're It, I'm back with another tag, and a reminder for anyone who would like to play along ~  Our inspiration tag was created by Taheerah Atchia, and I am loving how she used the over-sized bold sentiment on her tag. Here is Taheerah's tag ~


Here is my 2nd tag ~


This time, I used a bold black sentiment, and since I zoomed in on the beautiful roses she placed in the background, I decided to use my MFT rolled roses die, some white felt, and a pastel pink pearl gem. I splattered some gold shimmer mist, added some twine, and that was it!

So, come on over to the Tag You're It Challenge Blog and play along! Thanks so much for stopping by,












12 comments:

cm said...

Amazing! That little rose sure packs a lot of impact! Again, thrilled that you were our GD for this challenge; you are ah-mazing!
Hugs~c

I Card Everyone said...

Oh it was lovely to catch up with you today, Barb... always is! And just look at this lovely little tag that arrived by email! Stunning bold sentiment, and one darling little felt rose - LOve that little pink pearl ... darling tag, my friend! xx
=]

Bobby said...

Thanks for doing a reminder tag, Barb. It's perfect for the challenge with it's splatter background, bold sentiment and darling little rose.

Tracey McNeely said...

Barb I love this tag with the beautiful script and that tiny flower is the perfect accent. So glad to have you as our guest designer once again!

Joyce said...

Simple and adorable. A perfect CASE and wonderful tag.

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful, and the little felt rose is perfect :-)

TaeEun said...

So lovely with that little rose and chic with bold hello and black/white twine! Great tag, Barb!

Cat Craig said...

Sweet tag Barb, love the splatters and the texture the felt rolled rose gives.

Dawn T said...

So elegant Barb. Hope to get time to give it a try. Am sick again and have no energy to do much

Karren said...

Beautiful and elegant, Barb! That sentiment just pops off the tag.

Anita in France said...

That sweet tiny rose is just the perfect complement to the bold sentiment, Barb ... love those gold splatters! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

How precious! I just adore that sweet little felt rose!