Saturday, July 23, 2016

Addicted to CAS - Challenge #93

Hi all,
It's time for another fun challenge at Addicted to CAS, and our Code Word is 'Welcome'! Our hostess is Bhavana, our our Guest Designer is Elaine!  


Here is my card:




I paired the PTI stamped sentiment with W&W home die, and thought it would be fun to add this sweet bird from PTI Make it Market Kit. The papers are also PTI Ombre Stripes.

The winner of this challenge will receive a Gift Card for 15 Euro from Creatbe a Smile...We would love for you to stop by the ATCAS Challenge Blog and check out all the fabulous examples from my teamies, and play along with us!


Thanks so much for stopping by....Have a great weekend,






16 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Barb.

Karren said...

Beautiful card, Barb, and the little bird is the perfect touch!

Aileen said...

Lovely card Barb, isnt that little bird so cute.

I Card Everyone said...

I adore those ombre stripes [and cannot wait to put my own to use, thank you!] This darling little bird has found the perfect home to fly to, Barb ... SO sweet, so happy!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Oh this is so sweet, and that soft purple is really a lovely color.

lostinpaper said...

Oh so sweet Barb!

cm said...

Your lavender Home card is sheer delight, especially with the stripes and wee bird! Incredibly pretty!
Hugs~c

Doni High said...

Hi Barb! Love the lavender and the little birdie and the rainstones and gee...pretty much everything about this card!

Greta said...

CAS perfection, Barb! The little bird is perfect & I love the ombre stripes paper--onto my wishlist!

Susan said...

Such a perfect card for the challenge. I think I need to get that sentiment die! Just perfect!

Nora Noll said...

This is so lovely!!! I love that you used different companies to make this card. Great design.

Barb Ghig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey McNeely said...

Love this pretty card Barb the purple die cut home is lovely!

Jaydee said...

Fabulous, Barb. I love the stripes at the bottom and the bold sentiment. Love the little bird, too!
jaydee

Bhavana said...

So sweet card Barb. :) Loved that little birdy

Misty Elam said...

Wow, this is beautiful!! I love the colors and that adorable little bird.