Saturday, March 14, 2015

Addicted to CAS Challenge #59 - "Green"


Hi everyone,
I'm back with another challenge post for Addicted to CAS, and just in time for St. Patrick's Day, our code word is 'Green'!
For this challenge, Vicki is our hostess, and our Guest Designer is Birgit! 

Also, our Sponsor for this challenge is Scribbles Designs, and they are offering three digi images for the winner! Here is my card:



I don't use my Silhouette nearly enough, so I started hunting around in their store for a fun image, and found this cute little boy holding a shamrock! I'm in love with SSS Mint cardstock (and ink), so I used that for the image and scalloped frame. I added the sentiment from an old Hero Arts set and a shadow from Paper Smooches. And that was it!

I hope you'll find some time to stop over to the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog and play along with us! Until next time...Thanks so much for stopping by,







19 comments:

Betty said...

that little guy with the shamrock is the cutest!

Sarah G said...

Love that silhouette and the soft mint card! A beautifully CAS design, Barb :)

Rosemary said...

super sweet card, barb!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Looks so sweet! perfect image

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous Silhouette Barb! So cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Kay Miller said...

What a beautiful CAS card Barb! I love the silhouette of the cute little boy and I have to agree that mint color is delicious!! The shadow is perfect!! ( Hugs)

Dawn T said...

so sweet Barb. The mint colour is simply gorgeous on this card.

Unknown said...

Love your card always Barb! Stunning!!

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty green, Barb! Love this sweet image!

Loll said...

Adorable image Barb!! Loll xx

Anita in France said...

What a sweet silhouette, Barb ... fabulous in that wonderful mint! Anita :)

lostinpaper said...

Such a sweet little boy Barb, great choice of colour too, stays with the vintagy feel.

Cat Craig said...

Absolutely adorable!

Joyce said...

Oh, this is so very sweet. And, really fitting for today.

cm said...

Such a darling image; that could be my nephew picking up a shamrock (and then he'd run around like a crazy boy, to show everyone *grin*). Delightfully innovative!! Happy St. Patrick's Day, my friend!
Hugs~c

Deepti said...

This is such a fun and creative interpretation of green ! I love that you used your silhouette :)

Jaydee said...

I love this fabulous cameo image and the stitching around the focal image really helps to frame the image. Gorgeous card
jaydee

Unknown said...

ray ban sunglasses clarance outlet You fight cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance so hard, afraid of this fragile scrawny guy. cheap already cheap look into saving millions ray ban sunglasses clarance outlet of ray ban sunglasses clarance outlet people from untold miseries outer wear Superman underwear, cheap touch forehead, my God. ray ban sunglasses clarance outlet cheap punch and cheap ray bans clearance outlet then suddenly hit a cheap grabbed the man's wrist. cheap stunned, this girl really dare ah.