Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lawn Fawn Goodies

Hi everyone ~
Just a quick share...I'm supposed to be cleaning up my craft room so I can be ready for the Online Card Class that starts tomorrow. 


I just received my new stamps and dies from the latest Lawn Fawn release, and couldn’t wait to play with everything! I also fell in love with the new wide stripes background stamp from SSS, so I used it to create the panel along the left side of my first card.




I die cut the boat 3 times, and stacked them to create dimension on this card. 

For my 2nd card, I created a scene with the car and camper, and added some of the new pretty papers above and below.




So, that's it for me...time to get back into cleaning up! Thanks so much for stopping by  ~


Supplies:
You Float My Boat
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Float My Boat; Simon Says Stamp - Wide Stripes Background
Ink: Versafine - Smokey Gray; Hero Arts - Navy, Soft Pool; Stampin’ Up - Real Red
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Select White
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Float My Boat; Lil’ Inkers - Stitched Circles
Gems: Lawn Fawn - Let’s Polka

Happy Trails
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Happy Trails
Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; Memento - Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Select White; Harvest Gold
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine (petite paper pack)
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Happy Trails
Markers: Copics
Misc: Glossy Accents (for windows)

12 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Oh Barb, these cards are so cute and fun. They are sure to make a recipient smile. Love them. See you in class 😉.

lostinpaper said...

Cool! I'm with you in the class as well, I'm hoping to get a chance to play along but we are heading off this weekend camping and my brother is coming to visit, it's bad timing, but fun things... maybe I can create while I entertain lol. BTW, love that sweet caravan!

Emily Leiphart said...

Fabulous cards, Barb! Your nautical card is perfect and I love all the colours on the second one. I ordered Happy Trails, too, and can't wait to play with it!

Darnell said...

Two more knock-me-out creations from you, Barb! I really love the design of the boat card, so sweet! Have fun with your class! I look forward to seeing what you make! Hugs, Darnell

Jean said...

These are both so fun! Great job with the new Lawn Fawn release.

jintyoo7 said...

Two wonderful cards, Barb! The bold stripes are great. Have fun in the class - "hope to see you there" ;oP

Deepti said...

Barb these are just so adorable :) how fun is the nautical look n the the caravan card is mind blowing !! I am truly inspired :)

Kay Miller said...

Ooooooooh cute cute cute!!! I just got the little sailboat set too! I love it but haven't used it yet! I love anything Nautical! I love the stripes along the side, so perfect! The little camper scene is just absolutely adorable!! I didn't get that set and now I wish I did!!

Greta said...

Wow--these are both fabulous, Barb! That stripe stamp is really neat & I love the camping card--that's us before long!

Unknown said...

So fun to play with new goodies! That camper card cracks me up...so cute!

Virginia L. said...

You are having so much with the new goodies and I FEEL it! The designs are so delightful and sweet! Barb, your sweetness come through in your creations! Love that!

ThePurplePlace said...

How cute....I am totally in love with the Happy Trails card and think you did a fabulous job. It's such a fun little card and perfect for those who love to camp or travel!! Adorable!!